The Wright Way

The Wright Way

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chat-View with The English Sisters!

Today is an exciting first for me as I hooked up for a "Chat-View" session with those amazing ladies The English Sisters.

After we'd sorted out some minor connectivity delays we were able to start the ball rolling - they asked me about my upcoming book "Mind How You Go", and we also talked about some other aspects of my work.

As you can probably tell I really enjoyed the time we spent together and it is now available to view on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AcBuWf-HWc

It's amazing how fast such an interview goes in terms of time, and so with certain topics we barely scratched the surface, and others weren't even mentioned! However if you are interested in finding out more about the book or any of the the areas where my work takes me, then please do get in touch and we can communicate in more detail.

I do have plans afoot to launch my own YouTube channel soon - but for now I'm grateful to the fabulous English Sisters for my first screening!!

Enjoy!

No comments: