The Wright Way

The Wright Way

Sunday, May 6, 2012

"I'm not averse ..."

Prelude

Adversity
Adversity Is
Adversity is Shaping
Adversity is shaping Me
Adversity is shaping me Into
Adversity is shaping me into Who
Adversity is shaping me into who I
Adversity is shaping me into who I Will
Adversity is shaping me into who I will Become
Adversity is shaping me into who I will become Tomorrow


Adversity can shape me
Adversity can shade me

Adversity can shake me
Adversity can shame me

Adversity can shape me into who I will be, come tomorrow


Tomorrow may scare me
Tomorrow may snare me

Tomorrow may spare me
Tomorrow may share me

Tomorrow may spare me adversity, come into who I will be


Tomorrow I may become who adversity is shaping me Into
Tomorrow I may become who adversity is shaping Me
Tomorrow I may become who adversity is Shaping
Tomorrow I may become who adversity Is
Tomorrow I may become who Adversity
Tomorrow I may become Who
Tomorrow I may Become
Tomorrow I May
Tomorrow I
Tomorrow



(with inspirational thanks to Frederique Murphy)

No comments: