The Wright Way

The Wright Way

Monday, January 15, 2018

Get your walking boots on!



The New Year has begun! The winter walking season is here and now!

It may be wet and windy today, but last Wednesday (10th January) I was out and about in Woolacombe and Mortehoe, from Marine Drive to Morte Point ... and back. The weather was beautiful and I was testing out the Zhiyun Smooth-Q gimbal. Practice is always necessary, and we all have to start somewhere! The video above, filmed on smartphone, gives a clue as to where I am on the learning curve. Next outing I hope to set it up for GoPro filming.







On next Saturday, 20th January, I'm doing the Mortehoe and Woolacombe walking set - weather permitting. Here is the link to the Eventbrite page WALKING THE SOUTH WEST COAST PATH

It would be great to see you there!


No comments: